Winning at Social Customer Care: How Top Brands Create Engaging Experiences on Social Media, by Dan Gingiss.
Published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2003.
Social media has changed customer service forever. It has shifted power from brands to consumers, requiring a different way of thinking about customer engagement.
Dan Gingiss has interviewed dozens of business leaders on his podcast, Focus on Customer Service. From those conversations and his own real-world experience at multiple Fortune 300 companies, Gingiss has developed a series of best practices called “8 Steps to Winning at Social Customer Care.”
Learn how to:
• navigate social media's growing role in the overall customer experience
• develop your own Social Customer Care Philosophy
• decide which technology provider fits with your company
• recruit and train a stellar team of social customer service agents
• establish a scalable process, including crisis management and proactive customer service
• integrate Social Customer Care with the rest of your business
Gingiss gives you an invaluable glimpse at how top brands are “winning” at customer service in social media, and provides the tools for you to do the same at your company.
OMG 🤝 ppl on the interwebs is 🌪️👹💩 !!!
If, like most business owners over the age of 22, you've struggled with how to authentically, efficiently and constantly interact with your customers on social media, worry no more.
Winning at Social Customer Care (no Charlie Sheen jokes please) is like having your own personal @EmilyPost. This book is a fantastic resource that will tell you exactly when, what, where and how to talk to your customers online without looking like a dumba**. It clarifies ambiguous scenarios & answers such questions as:
• what platforms are best for what kinds of interactions?
• when should I take a discussion off-channel?
• how do I respond to compliments?
• what should I do in a crisis?
• why can't I just answer this question tomorrow? or next week?
And yes, the cautionary tale of United's recent
online customer service gore is detailed as well. In case you were wondering about what not to do.