The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Makae More Money, and Stand Out from the Crowd, by Allan Dib.
Published by Successwise, 2018.
To build a successful business, you need to stop doing random acts of marketing and start following a reliable plan for rapid business growth. Traditionally, creating a marketing plan has been a difficult and time-consuming process, which is why it often doesn’t get done.
In The 1-Page Marketing Plan, serial entrepreneur and rebellious marketer Allan Dib reveals a marketing implementation breakthrough that makes creating a marketing plan simple and fast. It’s literally a single page, divided up into nine squares. With it, you’ll be able to map out your own sophisticated marketing plan and go from zero to marketing hero.
In this groundbreaking new book you’ll discover:
• how to get new customers, clients or patients and how to make more profit from existing ones
• why “big business” style marketing could kill your business and strategies that actually work for small and medium-sized businesses
• how to close sales without being pushy, needy, or obnoxious while turning the tables and having prospects begging you to take their money
• a simple step-by-step process for creating your own personalized marketing plan that is literally one page
• how to annihilate competitors and make yourself the only logical choice
• how to get amazing results on a small budget using the secrets of direct response marketing
• how to charge high prices for your products and services and have customers actually thank you for it
Are you tired of feeling like deep discounts and bundled fonts are the only way to get ahead? Do you wonder why you keep getting the same kind of custom design requests over and over, only to lose the job to another designer after your pitch? Is your marketing plan the typographic equivalent of throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks?
You could pay a consultant, or enroll in a marketing course at your local college, or you could set aside a weekend to get up close & personal with The 1-Page Marketing Plan.
This book covers literally everything from "What is Marketing?" to the jargon-ish "Increasing Lifetime Customer Value." Which is to say, it's comprehensive. Don't worry though: it's written for real people. Plus it's filled with loads of actionable ideas: things you can literally do, today, to get your business some traction.
This is not a weighty marketing-theory tome. It's a personal trainer for your business.